This day a year ago was so special for the three of us! We were sealed together forever in the Salt Lake Temple. Its amazing how fast time flies by it seems like just yesterday Me and Ty were getting married and then are sweet little girl chloee was born and now its been a year since we were sealed and now before you know it she is going to be 2 and we are going to be blessed with a sweet little boy to join our family and we couldn't be happier. The day was so perfect all our family was there and chloee was a little angel she couldn't have been better it was also President Gordon B. Hinckleys funeral so the temple was so peaceful and quiet not busy at all and when we got to the temple people were lined up all around to attend the funeral so they had church music playing on the temple grounds so it made the feeling even more special


Our Families together

The three of us togehther
On such a great day!

3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe it's been a year already. What a special day for the 3 of you! Chloee's gotten so big since then. It's crazy that soon you'll be a family of 4! Hope you're feeling well and that everything is going great for you guys!
I can't believe it's been a year already! You have such a beautiful little family. What a wonderful and special day that was! I am so excited for your new little addition. I can't wait to see him.
That was such a neat day. Glad I was part of it. Love ya.
Post a Comment