The sad thing is this was a few weeks ago on New Yer's Eve when i was 25 weeks and i will be 28 tomorrow and im pretty sure i have alredy gotten bigger. But it's always fun looking back at pictures of being pregnant so i thought i would put this up.

dude things
13 years ago
7 comments:
You look so cute. I love belly pictures. Where have you been this week? I feel like we haven't talked. I finally got a new phone so you can text me now. Love ya!
You look adorable! I hope I look that cute when I get preggers!! Love you!
You're gorgeous!! I wish I could see you in person! I'm excited to see you're little Grant, but enjoy being pregnant...again!
Cute belly picture. I wish I looked that cute pregnant. I will be bigger than you in no time, and I will just tell myself it is because you are taller than me.
YOU ARE SO CUTE PREGNANT!!
Hey!! I just found your blog and I love it! congrats on baby #2! You've got a beautiful family!
Hey ash! cute bell! I just have to tell you that Dr. Jen was saying the other day how she was thinking about seeing if you wanted my job when I leave for hygiene in August.. I was all, um she's having a baby.. funny, she totally forgot! :)
Post a Comment