Once again im late posting but we have been having to much fun with all the time off to sit down and post so now that Chloee is napping and Ty is back at work im getting it done:). I also got the yucky flu and really bad heartburn every night after Christmas so that was no fun at all im so glad im feeling better. We had such a fun Christams though started off with hanging out with Ty's family on Christmas Eve day they all went to a movie and then we meet them at his sisters house for a dinner she made and then we just hungout while the kids played. We then went home and opened up christmas pj's such a fun christmas eve tradition.

Chloee in her Christams Pj's and standing with her favorite decoration frosty from downstairs of Grandma Reeder's

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! She is getting so big, I bet she is so fun! I love this age right now... they are into everything but they seem to do something new everyday! Its alot of fun.
So fun! I can't wait till little Grant comes! he will be such a cute addition to youe little sweet family! :)
Chloee makes me laugh! Super cute Christmas pictures!
Post a Comment