All dressed up ready to go help dad shovel

This picture doesn't show very well but we got tons of snow on Tuesday it looked so pretty.

After lots of shoveling and his dinner getting cold Ty decided to stay out and and make Chloee a frosty since she loves frosty! What a nice dad she was so excited

a picture of frosty the next day and now that its been sunny he is tipped sideways its pretty funny looking

Chloee helping dad shovel once again she can't get enough of being outside we are definitely ready for it to warm up!!!
4 comments:
Super Cute. I saw those two out shoveling Bro. Law's driveway! My kids love to shovel too!
Wow! I have to say I really don't miss the snow. I barely saw any this winter in AL! Chloee is absolutely beautiful!
Looks like fun. As much asIreally don't want it to snow aagain,it needs to because Halley never got to build a snowman this year. When I show her these pictures she is gonna be jealous!
Looks like you guys made the best of the winter weather! FUN!!! I keep looking at the pic of your prego lady- I can't believe you only have a few weeks left!
Post a Comment