Other things we have been up to.... We got to go to a Jazz game and had lots of fun but the suns lost and we were cheering for them cause its Tylers favortie team and i forgot my camera darnit, then last weekend i went to the midnight twlight showing which i loved i thought everything about it was perfect i wanna go again! Then the next morning i headed Christams shopping with Tylers sisters, mom and two cousins and left Chloee with Ty for two days we had lots of fun, got lots done and ate lots of yummy food and Chloee and Ty had lots of fun enjoying sometime with just the two of them. Once again i forgot my camera i have been good at that lately. Now off to Bear Lake to stay at the cabin for Thanksgiving and then Friday go cut down christmas trees in montpelier yay so much fun i love it!!! Im packing my camera right now! Then when we get back we go to the doctors Tuesday night and find out for positive what we are having last month when we went i was 17 weeks and he guessed and was pretty positive it was a boy but when i went at 16 weeks with Chloee he guessed she was a boy and then the next month she was a girl so we are anxious to see what he says i will be way excited with either so i will let you know but for now hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh. I LOVE those pictures Ash! I love the pops of red. So cute! What a beautiful family. And I can't believe how old Chloee looks...and I also can't believe how big Dani is...wow! Where does time go?
I love your pictures! Chloe is so cute. Did Tyler tell you she came to play Sat morning while the guys played BBall? She had a lot of fun, she can come and play any time!
I love your pictures....so cute!
You're family is so beautiful! Chloee looks so big!
Your pictures are so cute.. Who took them?
Love the pics they are so cute! I am super excited to find out what you are having. Everyone is getting so big I can't believe it!
so cute!
i love you and your cute
family!
Post a Comment