Sunday, November 2, 2008

HaLlOwEeN 2008! * My Little Purple Dragon

This Year for Halloween Chloee was a Purple Dragon i absolutley loved it she looked so darn cute in it and loved wearing it i thought she wouldn't keep it on all night but she did and tried it on everyday for about a month before Halloween. We went to the trunk treat for our ward and tylers two sisters and brother came with there kids. We then went around brigham to my aunts house and then to Maeg and Jeds for a yummy candy caramel apple then off to tylers aunts house and my grandma and grandpas. It was a fun night and Chloee gots thoughts of candy to share with me and ty:)

PuRpLe DrAgOn 2008

Isn't that the cutest costum ever i sure thought so thanks to my sister britt for letting us borrow it
Walking over to the trunk or treat
All the kids in tylers family minus Jaden who passed out the candyHope you all had a Happy Halloween aren't holidays the best i love them!!

11 comments:

Lyndsi said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! She looks so cute. Also, Mike and I love the picture of you as Sleeping Beauty and Tyler as the Prince. Mike did too haha!

Matt and Jill Putnam said...

K-cutest thing ever!! that's adorable!

Maeg said...

Hee hee! She was so funny in her costume! I loved it!

BRITT said...

Awesome, she looks so dang cute. I want her to wear it in front of me! the pumkin walk looked fun, you make a beautiful sleeping beauty!

Melissa said...

She looks so stinking cute. Look at you posting right after Halloween....what a good blogger. Not me, I am still like a month behind. CUTE....costume I love it!

Trent, Heather & Briggs said...

Hey,
We just happened to run across your blog. Such a very cute purple dragon, we loved it.

Molly said...

I somehow missed you at the trunk or treat. Bummer - glad to see the cute pics though!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

O her costume is darling on her! She looks so warm and snug! Congrats on the baby again that is soo exciting!

Ashlee said...

Chloee looks adorable as a little dragon. The trunk or treat was fun, huh!

McKell & Jarrett said...

Hey! It's ok! That's good to hear you are doing better though! When do you find out what you are having? I am doing good as well! I'm just ready to be done and have him here to play with! :)

Tara said...

Cute pictures. I love her in her costumes. You have been nominated. Check out my blog.