Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FUN DAY AT THE PARK!!

The days that are nice we spend lots of our time outside because chloee loves it! Everytime i even open the door to throw out a diaper she comes walkin as fast as she can towards me and i have to hurry and shut the door or else she will escape and as soon as it shuts she just starts cryin and says side for outside it sure is cute. So last Friday me and Tyler decided to take her to the park and the first time down the slide scared the heck out of her but then she headed right back for it and went down about ten more times she absolutely loved it. Coming down the slide
I hate this picture of me! But it was about the only one with chloee smilin so cute

Headed up the stairs Ty and Chloee
Ha Ha peekin through the hole

6 comments:

The Blackburn Family said...

Hi Ash it's Kami. Your little girl is so beautiful. I can not believe how big she is already. Time flies. Last time I saw her was at Maegens wedding and she was so little. You are beautiful too. I love your hair. What good parents you two are?!

BRITT said...

Man I am glad you started a blog! She is so stinkin cute. I wish I could see her more. And I like that picture of you, you look really skinny in it.

Tara said...

Cute pictures. I can see her teeth coming in. I hope she sleeps better for you tonight.

Maeg said...

Look at those little teethies! Ha! Very cute pictures!!! Lets hang out this weekend!

Ashlee said...

Chloee looks like she loves the park. Bostyn also loves going down the slides... How fun.

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

oh my lands she is so stinkin cute and so are you! how are the reeders?!