I will start out by telling you whats going on in our lifes right now... Me and tyler have been married for 1 1/2 now and have loved it! We have the cutest, naughtiest little girl ha not really naughty just walking everywhere now and getting into everthing and i can't keep up with her! She is actually going to be one this Saturday April 19th crazy i know i can't believe it! She sure is fun tho and i love that i get to stay home with her everyday and play. Here is a few pictures of us enjoy...



11 comments:
Ash! I am so glad you started to blog...it's about time we have something to stay in touch with...why we can't just pick up the phone I don't know but this way we have a reason to talk! :) I can't believe your baby...well toddler will be 1 already holy cow time goes so fast! She is darling and I wish I could see you guys more often. By the way you look so good. I love your hair hair! Give me a call sometime okay? I miss ya! :)
haha I just read my comment and noticed I said I love your hair hair...sorry...oooppss :)
ASH!!!!!!! Well looky here! You've got a blog! YAAAAAAAAAAY!
Ash! I'm glad you finally gave in and decided to join the blogging world! I knew it was only a matter of time :) What a cute family you guys are! Chloee is seriously one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! ...But you already knew that! We still need to get together. Talk to you soon!
Cute as ever!!! Love you "Cookie"!!!
Thank you for finally starting one. Now I will leave you alone. I love the pictures of Chloee. Super CUTE!
Question...where do you find all of your flowers for the head bands? I have found lots of mine at craft stores but they never have bright fun ones...also do you just use baby tights for the band or do you do something else?
YAHOO!!!! i love your little girl I can't wait to see her more and more:)
Hey, You've got a blog! Looks super cute!
Ash...so so cute! Chloee is so cute! She looks so old! She is beautiful! I heard about your new calling, i am the secertary in my ward. If you need help seriously let me know I have some good websites you can go to also.
ASH!!! You have a blog I am so happy. I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment