Well what can i say we love the fair its fun getting to walk around all the animals cause Chloee loves it this first picture is here seeing the first animals the horses she sure was excited



I wish i was still young enough to walk cows that sure was fun!

Cute picute of Chloee, Ty And My Gramps that i just love!

Chloee and Hallie dancing at the bandstand

I think i would win a big 1st lace ribbion in the fair next year if i put this picture in is't that the
cutest thing ever!! i loved that we walked by right then

Then a little later we walked by again and they were all sleepin

She loved this little brown one it was my cousin Taylors

And see this cute little shirt he is wearing it was Ty's when he was little i just love it that he gets to wear it now and looks so cute in it

1 comment:
cute pics! We went out to the fair on Saturday and it was so much fun! I was kinda sad when I saw all those pigs.. they smelled way bad! :) hahaha cute kids!
Post a Comment