Wednesday, May 27, 2009

TaYlOr SwIfT FeArLeSs 2009***

Me and Ty went to Taylor Swift concert on Tuesday and had so much fun it was a great Mother's Day present thanks hun!:) I tried a bottle with Grant the day before and he took it just great so i didn't have to worry about him getting hungry and Chloee loves playing with her cousins and Grandma so i didn't have to worry about her either. Just got to go spend the night with my hubby having a fun time loved it! the concert was so good she did somethin big with every song and she had some awesome dancers, we were in section D and one of her songs she went back to change and then instead of coming back on to the stage she all the sudden came through the section F doors singing she was so close to us just not close enough for Ty to get the hug he wanted from her like all the guys by her ha i guess my hugs will just have to do ha Anyways she did an awesome job and i will definetly want to go again when she comes back! Her not to far from usMe with my new Taylor swift shirt

4 comments:

Tara said...

It looks like it was such a good show. Still jealous:)

BRITT said...

I AM JEALOUS. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! I don't know how I missed your random pic post but Cute Pictures!

ThE ByWaTeR's said...

How fun! it looks like you had a blast! i'm so jealous!

Maeg said...

I am still mad at you about this :(