Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SuPrIsE!!!***

Baby #2 is on the way exciting huh! We have known since August 15th but have been keeping it a secret until this past Monday :) We went to the doctor Monday night and everything was looking great it was so good to hear the heartbeat and so good to see a heatlthy baby growing. On our way home we stopped at my parents house to suprise them i put a sign on Chloee that said im going to be a big sister and had her carry the baby picture over to my mom and dad they were super excited! when Dani came down and saw she screamed she was pretty excited too. We then went and did the same thing for tyler's mom she was way excited ty and chloee called the rest of his family and told them the good news. I wanted to wait to tell the rest of my sisters cause i would be seeing them Wednesday(today) at gardner village i had chloee carry the picture over to them they were excited and said they knew it all a long but we kept a good secret. I sure do love having Chloee around to play with everyday so it will be fun to add another one to our family they will be exactly 2 years apart i am 12 weeks so 3 months i am due on Chloee's 2 birthday funny huh but he said the baby was measuring just right so he moved the date up to April 12th we both would be happy with either a another girl or boy and im sure chloee would love either too so we will see what happens

12 comments:

Cheyenne D said...

ASH!!!!!!!! ANOTHER BABY!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Molly said...

Yipee for you guys! The second one is so much fun!

Lyndsi said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting. Can't wait for the updates :)

Michelle said...

Yay! Congrats Ash!!!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

i'm so happy for you both! you did make a pretty cute baby so yay for another!

Tara said...

Yay! More cute babies. I am so excited. I feel like your catching up with me.

Kelsey said...

Oh heavens Ash!! Wow! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait til I can join in on the fun again!! Congrats!!

ApRil & Heath said...

Congrats Ash!! Hope you can still come sub for us.. We just love when you come! :)

Matt and Jill Putnam said...

congratulations!! that is so exciting!! we are so happy for you both!!

McKell said...

yay ash i am so happy for you!
that is so so awesome! i love you! yay! congrats!

BRITT said...

YAY! I AM SO EXCITED. I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

Jessica Davis said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you. Girl or Boy that baby is going to be as cute as their sister!