Friday, August 22, 2008

MeMoRiEs

MEMORY GAME
Fun game...

Rules1.As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there.

7 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Well...there's always that infamous memory of when we put together all of our change to get into the football game, walked there from your house (which really isn't that far but it felt like FOREVER) and thought we were being chased by dogs while having to go the bathroom REALLY bad! I also remember your birthday party when we went to Willard Bay and rode on the water weenie! So much fun! Oh and you might not remember this but the last day of 5th grade...you and Jesse Woll (Is that his name?) decided you were BF & GF and broke up in the same day...I was secretly SO happy because I thought I was destined to marry that kid. You were really sad and went and stood in the rode and declared that you were not going to move out of the way if a car came by. HAHA! Good times Ash! Love ya :)

Kelsey said...

Haha, oh memories. The night before prom? You had a date before you came over to my house. We stayed up way too late doing who knows what, then you had to get your hair done at like 8 a.m. We recorded the whole thing, remember? I watched it a little bit ago! hilarious!

Tara said...

-I remember all the book reports I did for ya (ha ha).

-you always coming to sleep in my room when you were little.

-I remember when you had Chloee

-all the fun things we have done with your hair.

I really have a horrible memory.

Nathan & Kayla Bartholomew said...

Oh Ash...I have so many memories of you I don't know where to start! I remember at dance camp we were shaving our legs together in our matching polka dot shorts and you took a huge chunk out of your leg...I still have pictures of you crying and laughing at the same time with a huge gash in your leg! I remember all of the fun days we spent washing our cars together and riding around listening to "salt shaker"...I remember jumping off of my fireplace and taking pictues at the Rockette Halloween party...oh goodness and so many more! You were and still are my best friend! Love you Ash :)

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I just saw your lil blog from Maegens and can I say your daughter is darling! I just saw Your husbands neice Allie, she was in our Primary class and I love her to death! Anyways cute blog. Ours is private but if you want to see if email at jhula12@hotmail.com and just let me know who you are!

Tara said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

BRITT said...

Are you kidding me! TIME FOR AN UPDATE! I remeber how you had to get stitches in your chin twice, both times it was my fault. SORRY