Sunday, July 27, 2008

YAY! It's officially my BIRTHDAY WEEK!! :)

I love birthdays especially mine! and even better its my moms birthday too it really is fun sharing the day with such a special lady! Me and her went shopping toghether last week and got some great presents and went out to eat at sizzzler yum! Its not so easy getting to the temple as often as we should when you have a 1 year old so i wanted to go for my birthday with ty so it was a good thing we got to go to a wedding at the salt lake temple for Matt and Jill Putnams wedding on Friday it was a really fun day pictures to come later this week. so anyways im excited for my birthday on wednesday ty has the day off and we are going shopping and then later that night to my brother in law and soon to be new sister in law kimmies wedding it was going to be a fun week with lots of stuff to do starting with tommorrow yay i thought this day would never come! Tara is having her baby and we will finally get to find out if it will be the sixth granddaughter or be the very first grandson im so excited i will let you know soon!! Have a great week

6 comments:

BRITT said...

Holy updates that I have missed out on. Sorry I haven't been visiting blogs very regularly! You have been having a lot of fun lately! Cute lagoon pictures.

Molly said...

Happy Birthday this week!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday this week!! Your little one is so stinkin cute in all of your pics I love it! Lagoon looks so fun! I've been wanting to go way bad..haha..doesn't work with being pregos very well! Have a great week! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for the Birthday girl! What color of watch could we make for your Birthday week? We had so much fun at Lagoon. I am so glad you ride the rides with the boys. Can't wait to see the new baby pics. Tell your cute mom Happy Birthday this week too! I love the pics that you have posted. I need you to email some of them to me. I am glad someone takes pics. We love you guys!

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

Happy Birthday this week! I love Birthdays too! ps thats an awesome Lagoon story, good thing Tyler is an awesome guy. You are a lucky woman!

BRITT said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!