Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SWIMMING POOL FUN!

Last Wednesday Me, Chloee, Ty's mom, and Bretts two girls Brijin and Allie went to the Brigham pool we had lots of fun chloee constantly wanted to be walking out into the deep end or going down the slide but we had lots of fun im glad chloee loves the water cause i sure do!
Waiting to head out and showing me her goofy cute smile haha
* BrIgHaM PoOl *

Al takin Chloee down the slide

Chloee and Briji playin in the water

Takin a break for some lunch!

Me and Chloee going down the big slide

All ready to go home and have a long nap with mom before dad gets home!

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Chloee is getting so big! I love her...she's so cute! Looks like you guys are having a great summer :)

Ashlee said...

We live at the Brigham Pool. Its our nice cool home away from home. Looks like Chloee loved the water.

Stephanie said...

How fun! Cloee is so stinkin cute I love it! I still want to see her in person! I've only seen her cute lil pictures! We'll have to get together sometime! :)