Monday, July 7, 2008

FoUrTh Of JuLy!

Okay so i know i suck at this blogging thing but what do you expect when i have a 15 month old running around with lots and lots of energy and one two hour nap a day by the time its her nap time i don't feeling like blogging i got laundry to do, dishes, or getting myself ready for the day so thats why i never update ha... Anyways i finally got some pictures to post we had a way fun fourth of july week/weekend it started out Saturday ty me and chloee went up to the cabin in Bear Lake where my family was going to be spending the whole week, we swam and played all day but then headed back home for church meetings the next day it was lots of fun but i forgot my dang camera! In st george chloee didn't love the water but still got in with me then in Bear Lake she was tons better so i was glad then Tuesday we went to the Brigham pool with my Mom Maeg and Dani for a few hours and she loved it! we went down the big slide lots and when we were just sitting in the shallow end she would just keep being a little dare devil walking out in to the deep end and fell over a few times and scared the heck out of me but it was alot more enjoyable then her clinging to me the whole time whining.
CHLOEE'S CUTE FLOWER I MADE FOR THE FOURTH

HER CUTE SHORTS FOR THE FOURTH ALSO


Monday, Tuesday,Thursday, and Friday my brother in laws Brett and Rob played in a softball tournament out in Perry for the Fourth of July so we were busy out there ever night and on Wednesdays they play co ed softball and i have been a sub on there team just about every week it has been lots of fun i love softball! but anyways back to the tournament on Friday they ended up being in the championship and won! But me and Chloee missed it cause we were busy over on the playground she absolutlely loves slides we could be clear far away from the playground and she still spots it and points and says side side side (slide) over and over it sure is cute.


PLAYING AT THE PLAYGROUND


Before the game we went out to the car show in perry and thats always fun then later on that day we headed to my moms for a bbq and had lots of yummy food!

ME AND CHLOEE AT MY MOMS





ALWAYS HEADED OUTSIDE TO SWING AT MY MOMS


It was then time for the fireworks we watched them at Watkins park in Brigham with lots of my family sisters, brother in laws, neices, cousins aunts and uncles it was lots of fun we did miss Tara and Troy and her two girls though! Tara is not far from her due date and i am so excited only three more weeks and i will finally know if i will have a cute new neice or my first NEPHEW on my side it would be so crazy and so exciting but i don't believe it will ever happen! Back to the fireworks chloee got a little scared at first and held on real tight to me but then fell right asleep ha i din't think she would do that but she did. The next morning we had a baptism in Syracuse for my little nephew chandler so we went to that and then played all day at there house then we headed home and went to my little cousins baptism that night and then out to play at my grandmas and eat pizza with everyone so we had full week of fun!


ME AND JOURD
PLAYING IN BRINLEY'S STROLLER
ME CHLOEE AND TY EXCEPT SHE DIDN'T WANT TO LOOK BRINLEY * HALLEY * CHLOEE
TY WAITING FOR THE FIREWORKS
SHE FOUND JEDS DRINK

AND WAS CHUGGING IT DOWN

ME AND TY :)

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD FOURTH OF JULY!!!

9 comments:

Lyndsi said...

ASH! You are SO TALENTED! Are those bows hard to make? They're so cute! I'm seriously impressed. And I love your red earrings! You're too dang cute. I'm glad that you finally posted!

Molly said...

I love the bow and shorts. Looks like you guys had a grand time!

BRITT said...

You looked so Cute on the fourth I lvoe your hair. And I loved Chloee's outfit! The flowers were so cute you did an awesome job. What would I do without you?

Cheyenne D said...

ASH!! How did I know you would dress Chloee up all cute for the 4th. And I love your outfit too!! I love you tons and I hope your doing well!! Miss ya!! :) :)

nicci said...

her flower was my favorite, i loved it! you have such a cute family. beware if you ever play the mashers club, we're good! haha totally joking =)

Tara said...

I really love your hair. Chloee looks adorable in the pictures and so does Ty!

Nathan & Kayla Bartholomew said...

Ash! Looks like you had a fun fourth of July! I LOVE Chloee's outfit! You look cute too! I wish we lived closer. You will have to teach me how to make those flowers if I ever have a girl they are so dang cute! Love your hair! Call me sometime! :)

Michelle said...

i love her cute outfit especially the bow! You are such a cute mom! :)

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

yay! a month later!:) looks like you had a fun holiday!:) love ya