Monday, May 19, 2008

ITS TIME FOR A NEW POST!

So i started out pretty good with blogging and then i kinda sucked for awhile whoops! A little update... Not to much been going on with us lately all day while tyler is at work i sit home and chase chloee around now that she has been walking for two months she knows where she is headed and what drawers she is going to pull everything out of but i am enjoying ever moment of it she absolutely loves being outside and here are a few fun pictures of us playing outside the other day.She loves riding with her da da on the scoot while he is at work she walks around looking for him and calling out his name she gets sooo excited when he gets home it sure is cute!Her Favortie is the tramp she runs to the edge and scares the heck out of me but luckily tyler runs around to catch her

3 comments:

Tara said...

She really is getting big. I love her and I miss you guys.

Kelsey said...

She is the cutest thing! I can't believe she's so big. It'll be so weird when Cole can be fun like that :) We are coming in July, are we going to see you?

Molly said...

Hey I saw my house in the background! Let's play outside together.